[ SHOWGSD-L ] Demos and Repubs?

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

Politics?...I had a college professor who defined politics as the "art of
compromise"...sounds a lot like judging dogs...okay okay sorry for sticking
that in ( not really)....a very famous line from The Godfather III...( at least
they did not punk out at the end like the Sopranos)...where am I going with all
this...tell ya later...the quote was.."Politics and crime...it's the same
thing"....My state is considering some type of band on breeding dogs...never
mind the public schools in the state are going to crap...Oakland has an over
50% drop out rate.....yea yea, I'm skipping all over the world, you'd be
skipping too if you lived with my brain!...our prison population is about to
explode, but the Demos and the Repubs are worrying about two dogs hooking up (
no pun intended)...its called "hide the ball"....my state has real
problems....pet over-population????.. I doubt very seriously is in the top 10
list of California problems that most Californians are thinking about!...I
 like what my mentor Malcolm X said about politics...."democrates and
republicans are all on the SAME team, they just wear different hat to confuse
you and me"......Ed