[ SHOWGSD-L ] Demand this

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: AGray40366@xxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:34:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/07 10:29:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
AGray40366@xxxxxxx writes:
the SV,  is still THE worldwide voice  of the German
Shepherd...if they  opposed it, the parent club could find itself  packing
with the
SV  having the only license for  a "German Shepherd"

While I was on the board, we received a letter from the SV demanding we
adopt their standard or we would no longer be allowed to call our dogs German
shepherd.  Dan Smith said maybe we should change our standard, and it woke  up
the board members. The outcry was amazing.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/