[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Delta Society bans raw fed dogs from their program

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: jmorehead@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 15:01:32 -0400

I am very upset about this.  Charm has been with Delta Society for years and
retired the end of March.  I am working with her grandpup to get her evaluated
to take over for Charm.  The memo came out after our membership expired so I
did not get it.  I have a call in to them to see what's up with that.  I don't
like the lack of support from TDI (Therapy Dogs International) so my vocation
in therapy dogs may be over :-(

Laura and her raw fed dogs