[ SHOWGSD-L ] Del Sur Brags

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:35:31 EDT

WOW - it was a great weekend in CA for CH Victory's Leviathan!  Back  in the
ring with back to back BOB and a Group 3 yesterday.  We want to add  our
thanks to those already posted by Kathy to the judges for the weekend -  Janice
McClary and Judith Goodin for the BOB and Max Madger for the Group  3.  Levi is
one of those dogs that is just hard to miss - a big, handsome,  correct and
masculine bicolor boy with temperament to die for!  HUGE  THANKS ALSO to Ken
and
Kathy Tank, our co-owners and partners on Levi, for  all you have done with
the big dog - and looking forward to future  successes.  Hugs to Levi and of
course to his buddy Hunter!

Terri Stout
_Cresthaven Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the  people who treat you
right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything  happens for a
reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let  it."