[ SHOWGSD-L ] Deer Feces....

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 16:28:10 -0600

Two of my dogs sampled deer poop this afternoon - what concerns are there with
this?  I am thinking I will start treating with metronidazole now, to take care
of anything they might have ingested - I'm assuming worms would be another
thing to watch out for - treating them today as well for those - anything else
I should be concerned about or doing?

Gail Bauman
Liebchen German Shepherds
Home of 2008 SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, OFA EX
www.liebchenkennels.com
WE HAVE HAYLEE PUPPIES!!