[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deep Throat...twice is too much

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:11:55 -0500

Evan and list members- We need to make joining GSDCA a benefit to the
members- I have heard several people complain that all they get for their
membership is entry into the futurities and ROM eligibility. We need to
create more tangible benefits for our members. Supporting the breed can be
done without membership in the parent club. It occurs daily when our dogs
perform search and rescue, police work, or compete in any of the AKC events.
The Review is awesome as is our web page but we need more to draw and hold
our membership. People will leave or just not join if they do not perceive
any benefits. Listers what benefits do  GSDCA members have other than those
stated above? What benefits could we make available? Why did you join the
GSDCA OR why haven't you joined-Kris