[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deep Throat..... twice

  • From: Paige McLaughlin <jimchyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:15:25 -0700 (PDT)

LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx wrote:
Total entries in conformation:

Columbus 2000....543
St. Louis 2001....543
Perry 2002....568
Daytona 2003....333
Albany 2004....391

Very good Joan. It would seem that with the low entry in Daytona and Albany it
cost the club lots of buck on loss of entry fees. One very good reason to not
consider those two sites again.

Lee Brown

I don't agree. I would like to see the entry totals for the first time we went
to Perry. I'll bet they were lower than they are above. I think that if the
national were to be held in Oregon or even Daytona again the entries would be
higher. Everyone said that the facilities were great in Oregon. That is bound
to bring people back and also bring in new people because if the facilities are
good enough to bring the national back then they must be pretty good and it
would have people wanting to check it out for them selves. And I have been to
Albany many times (they also host 3 all breed shows there) and if you can't
find the restarants you need a better guide.

As for only wanting it to go for my own selfish intrests, I don't care if it is
in Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, or California. Pretty much any where else and I can't
go, so is it selfish to want to attend our national?

Paige McLaughlin
                            Mclin Kennels
                            www.geocities.com/jimchyn

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

http://mail.yahoo.com