[ SHOWGSD-L ] Death and taxes

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: pagairs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 19:31:01 -0400 (EDT)

As many know, I was just the guest speaker at The Order of Merlin breakfast
 at the International Brotherhood of Magicians.

They were honoring my aunt who is still performing magic and teach college
math students at 100

I told them that she gave me the secret of living that long. That she has a
 simple answer when I asked to what she owed her long life. It is something
that  would work for everyone, and something I have vowed to accept as my
life  secret.

I asked her was the one thing she felt helped her to live this long.

She replied, "I did not die".

It seems an easy solution.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 8/8/13 4:27:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pagairs@xxxxxxx writes:

Evan,  with taxes there is an option........ You can choose not to pay and
go to  jail. With death, there are no  options.