[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dear Candidate,

  • From: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 01:35:11 EDT

Dear Candidate,

I have seen a never ending string of posts from people telling me how to
vote, or what I should be thinking as I vote.  Most of the same people
responsible
have obviously engaged in negative campaigning over the past several weeks.
I am well aware of all of the controversy in the club, and frankly I'm a
little insulted that some feel I need to be reminded several times a day of
those
problems.  With that in mind, understand that I will not cast a vote for any
candidate that uses the list, or other means, for negative campaigning.

It is possible that you do not condone the negative campaigning we have been
submitted to recently.  If that is the case, then please email the people
responsible, or post to the list, asking for this never ending and destructive
waste of everyone's time to stop.  My vote in this election will be for peace
within the club and on this list.  I can only urge each of you (the candidates)
to consider these thoughts, and hope you understand that winning a GSDCA
election could easily come down to a few votes.  I'm sure I'm not alone in
saying
that I've seen enough controversy and divisiveness within the club.  Negative
campaigning demonstrates to me that I can only expect more of the same from
you.

Sincerely,
Tom Langlitz