[ SHOWGSD-L ] Deals of a lifetime!

  • From: "Giselda & Art" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:18:46 -0700

Managed to get a trip to chilliwack to shop, yep doggy shop...I got a nice 700
crate for a very good price and also a nice ex-pen for 70% off, I managed to
get it for $40 down from 167....I am doing a happy dance because I never get
deals!
My new girl is a real treasure...I love her so much and look forward to the
specialty in June.  Just have to find a handler...any ideas on finding one?
Chic has her ears up and is in handling classes on wed, she is amazing and the
most loveable temperament I have ever seen on a shepherd yet, (well any that I
have owned).  I am so excited about this new prospect of mine, we have been
training on all kinds of things and she learns so fast.  She loves loves loves
car rides and can't keep her out of it, along with her big sister Dixie, yep
its Dixie and Chic, and they are the  best!  She was crate trained in one week,
she never messes in the house, is spoiled rotten and loved so much by myself
and Art.

See you in the show ring in 2 months!

Giselda