[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Daylight savings ends tonight

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Yesko" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo" for DMARC)
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, rautt75@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 09:04:28 -0700

Looking forward to falling back as I want this time year around.
My GSDs have never minded the time change
as they are on the same time year around as I go to bed later and
get up later each day when we spring ahead. When the time changes
they never know the difference. Of course never had a job outside of
my home and my GSDs are with me 24-7 each day or with my husband
or another family member. I live on a 20 acre farm in the country but have
mercury lights surrounding the house and barn.

It has been proven that changing to Daylight savings time in the Spring is
unhealthy for a individual.

http://healthland.time.com/2011/03/12/is-daylight-saving-time-bad-for-your-health/

Theresa

On Sat, 10/31/15, Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't like it getting
dark so early.  It is bad enough right now and the dogs are
totally confused.  Can't understand why dinner hour has
changed as well as bedtime!
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Oct 31, 2015, at 10:33
AM, Doc Zoe <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Do not
forget to turn your clocks back an hour (Except for Arizona
and Indianapolis)

Seems that Sundown on the East Coast is 4:59pm Sunday
night

Dr Zoe Backman
http://wynsumgsd.com
http://gogetfunding.com/help-my-pop-pop-fight-leukemia/

is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html