[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dawn's Group

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:39:40 -0500

Y'all,
  Here is what Dawn and her Angels have accomplished in a very short time. This
is what OUR Party will help to fund! Now it is time to GET BUSY............look
for things to raffle! Bring you piggy banks and buy LOTS of tickets....if you
can't come, get a friend to buy tickets for you. Mo

Since the futurity in Va. to my knowledge we have collectively rescued Titus,
Murphy, Murray, Chealsea, Shandra, Gretchen, Buddy , Lucky, Blake, Alex, Faith,
Racheal, Rook, Rocko,
Abby, Cooper and are working on 2 in Virginia and one in Ohio...hoping they get
out before the weekend slaughter. They will kill just about everything in the
shelters so that they dont have to go and feed/clean...nice, huh? Connie has
pulled 4 this week...I dont have names so you might want to contact her..dont
know if this qualifies as a LastHope group pull...
Titus: pulled from Murray County Ga. shelter by Ginger Cleary ...is adopted in
Georgia; went to Terri Steinbecker who found him a home
Murphy; Murfreesobo Tenn. shelter, into boarding and is adopted by Wanda
Barzizzi in Tenn.
Chelsea ; owner surrender to Ginger Cleary.. is at the Bridge due to stage 4
heartworm
Shandra; pulled from Walker County in Ga 11th hr...went to Ginger for foster
and then to GSRCNY... adopted thru GSRCNY
Gretchen; Walker county with Shandra...went to Southern Cross GSD Rescue
Lucky: Walker County with Shandra and Gret...adopted by Pam Cheatham in Ga.
Buddy:black lab who was lifepartner to Gret...also went to Southern Cross GSD
rescue; Molly Moncure Pres. by plane no less...
Blake..pulled by STARS rescue in Augusta Ga, went to Jarnee via Pauline Moon's
transport effort, then to Barb Hefner to NH show...met by Joanne Conboy and Jan
Weatherbee....was adopted by Tom Hickey in Ct.
Alex is in foster in Knoxville Tenn.(needs out by thursday)
Faith is with Jodi
Racheal; legally adopted to get her out by Kris Short yesterday...still in the
shelter till wed.. is going to Ga. Canine Res. and Rehab
Rook; Central Indiana shelter... is with Shery Scott, heading to Kristi Jacobs
Rocko is with Kristi and has potential adopters comming this weekend
Abby is with Jean McCann heading to Kristis
The 2 in Va and the one in Ohio are up in the air right now..
Cooper: Rural Hall NC. shelter, into boarding and  transported by
Anywherepetsgo.com as a courtesy...now is in foster care with Julie in Holly
Hill SC..
This is according to the records I have kept...Connies might differ...
We did pay for Merlin to get out, so that s another one for us...He is with his
foster family and looks like its permanent...
All these lives could have ended up tragically in a gas chamber, IP'd or
heartstuck...We need to move quickly, as with the holiday weekend, none of
these dogs stand a chance that are in the shelters!
God bless us and keep us STRONG and focused!!!!

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas __._,_.___

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured