[ SHOWGSD-L ] David Letterman's Top 10

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 13:04:32 -0400

David Letterman’s Top 10 Reasons on why we should vote NO on the standard
changes:

   1. Because not one BOD has told us how it will improve the breed
   2. Because Zoe, Sam, Morton, Patty, and Pam are running on the slate
   again and all have stated via FB that they do NOT support changing our
   standard to change the white GSD from DQ to serious fault.
   3. Because  It is the responsibility of The GSDCA  to orchestrate the
   development of activities which result in the PRESERVATION, IMPROVEMENT,
   AND ENHANCEMENT of the German Shepherd Dog"
   4. Because ballots have been mailed and there has been ZERO discussion
   pro/com on why we should change the verbiage on long coats.
   5. Because there has been zero discussion pro/con on why a solid black
   nose will no longer by a DQ.
   6.  Because blue and liver colors are not deniable and there has been
   zero discussion pro/con on why we are allowing.
   7. Because not ONE breeder of an AKC Champion has come forward and
   stated they will breed to a white GSD.
   8.  Because the standard revision has never been shared with the
   membership by The GSDCA. It has been left up to the mailman when he puts
   the ballot in your mailbox.
   9. Because the 3 White GSD clubs themselves are fighting against each
   other and don’t agree the standard change is a good idea.
   10. AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON; The International White GSDCA can continue
   to offer financial aid to join the GSDCA so they have more votes next time.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html