[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dave Fritcshe is the BEST

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 20:26:42 -0400

I was the one that got to shave Dave's head at a dog show, when he lost the bet.

I used to write an article every issue for the quarterly. I never heard of
anyone reading them, so after four years, I quit.

Dave is a terrific person and a resource of reality in dogs. I understand why
he may have been ready to throw in the towel, but he will be missed.

I am just glad he lets me be his friend.

Evan