[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dating Service..oT

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:08:13 -0400

OMG, I had to laugh at this post Ed.  I used to work for the largest
introduction service in the world called "Together".  I was the manager
in a couple of our Connecticut offices and I also worked for them when I
lived in Georgia.  It was by far my most favorite job I ever
had.............the most fun, the most entertaining, the most "eye
opening", the most difficult sales job I ever had to do,(the hours were
horrific), but the most learning experience I ever had working with
people from all walks of life.  I literally used to thank God every
morning for letting me have this job.  The stories people told me, I
could (and should) write a book about.  Hey if anybody would like to
open up a dating service with me for dogs, let me know.............gee
Barbara what a great concept!  I always do amaze myself.  LOL,  Barbara
Galasso                 p.s.  do you think it's too late to rent a table
at the National to get this idea rolling?????