[ SHOWGSD-L ] Darol White

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:09:46 -0800

I am currently set to "no mail" so if this information has already been posted
to the list I would not have seen it....according to Darol's daughter Darol is
stable but he is still critical...his lungs are severely damaged from
ARDS..(don't know what that is)...the last three days the Dr says were better
but he  still has a long way to go. The recovery process is very slow and it is
not unusual for ARDS patients to be in ICU for several weeks...he is still
pretty much completely sedated....Loretta still would rather not take phone
calls but appreciates  your support and prayers...as promised when I learn more
I will report it to the list....Ed Hill