[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Danger of Raw Meat (Helen Franklin)

  • From: "Helen" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ANN SCHULTZ'" <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:39:50 -0800

Sad:  I had a litter of 10 "Bear" (Sundance Kid) babies.  I lost 9.  The
10th was Ch. Von Saar's Risque.  I would have fought to the death about raw
because I used it for so long successfully...I also used ground chicken
necks...I wonder how much influence our current bacteria filled world with
all it's new deseases has to do with it?
Where did the "flesh eating bacteria come from?"  I never heard of that one
until recently.  We each do what is best for us.  If we have a problem, we
tell others about it so they don't suffer the same results.  Raw meat killed
my puppies.  End of story, end of sad story.
Helen Franklin