[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dan Mosher's Introductory Message-Homecoming at the National

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, moshercommercial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:16:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Listers!
I am forwarding Dan Mosher's introductory message to make sure it reaches the
List.  Dan recently joined the List and is learning the system.  Please join me
in making Dan welcome.  Read below:

Zoa Rockenstein

Dan Mosher wrote:
Dear Friends~
It has been many years since I attended a National Specialty for German
Shepherd Dogs because I ?lost it? for quite a while. I lost interest, I lost
enthusiasm, and I lost myself in the process of attempting to be someone I am
not. My new friend, Christine Grainger, encouraged me to attend this year?s
National for several reasons.  As a result, something clicked, and I decided to
go if I could get a good flight and a good room. I got both so I committed to
go!
When I first arrived at the show site on Thursday at about 4:30pm, Cappy Pottle
immediately recognized me and came over to greet me. To my surprise and
amazement, she hugged me and kissed me as if I was the prodigal son, and I felt
totally welcomed and very much loved. This is how the entire National
experience continued as I connected with old friends and new people who I had
never met before. The feeling of acceptance was overwhelming and extremely
enjoyable. I am convinced that this is the experience we are all seeking and
have been seeking throughout our life.
No one needs to have a Grand Victor or Grand Victrix to be loved, acknowledged
and appreciated. It is our Divine Right as Human Beings and fellow Voyagers on
Planet Earth. So my opening and initial List email is to say Thank you for
being so loving and caring??it feels wonderfulJ.
I?ll be back!!!
Dan Mosher
MOSHER COMMERCIAL BROKERAGE
612-B No. Mount Shasta Boulevard