[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dalls Entries

  • From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:40:04 -0700 (PDT)

I think it's sad that this past Sunday in Dallas there were 17 GSDs entered,
only 6 or 7 showed up, and only one was male
--
Jackie
Marcato Shepherds

Diane
BISS Ch. Echo-Cham's River Phoenix OFA H&E AKA "River"
Da-Jo's Crestview Ironman AKA "Tony"
Echo-Cham's Satin Doll AKA "Dolly"
Tejas' Not Ready To Make Nice (deceased)
DB's Kurzon Dax of Starfleet,CGC,CD, HT sheep,PT cattle, TT (deceased)
Modi, CD (deceased)