[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dallas and sons

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: hellwigg@xxxxxxx, lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:24:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2009 11:13:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hellwigg@xxxxxxx writes:
.  I
personally believe that we (the shepherd world) are treading a  dangerous
line once again (we seem to do that over and over again).  I think that
there
is a lot to be gained by a group such as ours  hearing and voicing all
opinions......the future of our breed may  depend on it

You are right also Wendy.   There are many  great dogs being produced by
some top and continually used sires, but next  question is.......where do you
take these sons and daughters to  breed?   We have no problem free

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark