[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dallas and sons

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:39:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2009 8:26:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
And by  now, I'm I sure I need new handlers for my dogs who've never heard
of Dallas  for the national.
lol

Nah, I don't think so.  The smart people in this breed, or any  breed,
fully understand that the success of one specific stud dog comes from  well
planned and well executed breedings.  To deny that is  absurd.

This group of owners, co-owners, handlers, they had the right dogs AND
bitches, right situations and they managed this successfully, and kudos to
them for that.

What should not be implied is that the rest of the breeders aren't doing
things right because they haven't achieved the same amount of  success.
There are many good dogs out there.

Ileana