[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dallas GSDCA Board Meeting

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 23:13:05 -0600

Sounds like a great idea Terra and for all the reasons you mentioned.  The
cost could be covered by not having to defend our hard working and dedicated
board members with attorney fees, not having to pay off those who have sued
the GSDCA etc..  It is a sign  of the times technology wise.  Something to
investigate for sure.  Sandi Card