[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dallas Club

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 06:06:19 -0800 (PST)

To not just Ellen, but everyone on the list that just has to know the dirty
secrets of the Dallas Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  HERE IT IS-The way I see it

  I attended several meetings and enjoyed them.  I attended their 2003
Speciality, and showed in their 2004 Speciality.  They were an amazing group -
of 3-5 people that actually showed up.  They welcomed me when I attended their
meetings.  THey had great programs.  However, I never joined.  THere had to be
a quorum for a new member to join.  The way I saw it - it was a very successful
club-with a membership that didn't show up.  It's hard to run any club without
the major asset - PEOPLE.

  Now my second thought ----this is spilt milk.  Can't go back and change it.
The list has been an inspiration and a great learning tool for me.  However,
the games that some members have been playing (on this subject as well as
others), the back-biting, the meanness does not make sense to me.  Please, as a
newby-take your mud slinging private!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Thanks.
  Pat Evans

Ellen Penington <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  ot know this person, and this person obviously
doesn't know me. And definitely doesn't know the facts.
Well, What are the facts??? You haven't seemed privy to telling anyone. Why???

Ellen Penington
El Dorado German Shepherds
www.eldoradogsd.com

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Yahoo! Photos