[ SHOWGSD-L ] Da Silver Fox

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 19:09:14 -0700

Hiya Listers...
Many of you have met Jenn's dad and my father in law Gene Nichols. He's a great
guy and got a whole new lease on life once we brought him into the world of
dogs. He goes with us all over the US and Canada to shows and is working on
putting a HI on Maggie's brother Roller...Gene's dog.

Oh...did I forget to mention Gene is too old to like puters and when we got him
one for Xmas he started slowly but has just in the last 2 days...gone online.
His email address is

oldsilverfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sure he would love to hear words of encouragement from you all on "Da
List"...especially if you know him. Let him know you're out there and eager for
some intercourse...verbal...of course.

Paul

Visit Rivendell on "Da Web" www.diablokp.com