[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DUE DATE input FINDINGS

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 08:25:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/2007 7:54:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx writes:
did  you
also know that the reason one puppy litters are  sometimes hard because
having
only one puppy inside only requires a  small amount of hormones from  mother
nature to carry so therefore,  when the little thing is cooked there is
barely a
drop to warrant  contractions.... thus the problem of not being  able to be
delivered.

Yes, knew that.  (Onesies and twosies litters in particular.)  I  also know
that even when there are contractions, with smallish litters the  puppies have
a tendency to be very large (they have all sorts of room to grow!)  and are
often incredibly difficult for mom to deliver.

Taking all of that plus bitch's age and repro history you provided,
personally, I wouldn't guess, that why I suggested scheduling a section.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds