[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DRIVING IN THE SNOW

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:47:50 -0800 (PST)

I think the worst drivers are in Cleveland.  There's lots of Lake Effect snow
on cue, from Halloween to Easter. But you would swear these people have never
seen the stuff.  It comes every year!!!
The dogs love the snow, and I hate it.  They hate being caged up in the house.
I can't survive out there for longer than 10 minutes. This year I'm going to
buy a snow suit so we can play in the back yard.

Denise W.
http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
for show and performance
    *join my site ring*

________________________________
  From: David Fritsche To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, December 12,
2008 10:02 AM
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] DRIVING IN THE SNOW

  When I drive in ice and snow my chant is Your Brake Is Not Your Friend. I say
it over
  and over just to remind myself :0) I find the best way to handle Ice and Snow
is in
  front of a large fire sipping an Irish Coffee. Terry

  We live in a mountainous area that gets frequent snow in the winter. In fact,
there
  are more 4 wheel drive vehicles per capita in our area than anywhere in the
nation.
  We also import people from Caleefornia by the gobs each year as people escape
  the flatland's politics and taxes.

  So each year we get to see nice new shiny 4x4 pick-m-up truck speeding along
the
  icy highway, headed for the certain realization that, although the truck will
go better
  in the snow, it will not stop any better in the snow. It is truly a sight to
behold.
  Dave

  Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.5.5
  http://www.iolo.com

POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.