[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DR. Michael Fox

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:15:29 -0600

Oh why stop there?  Let's go to Dog World and any of the other 'main stream'
publications and put something in them??  I agree - we've taken so much
'bashing' in our breed and I have seen very few 'collective' rebuttals - mostly
what I have seen is done by an individual here or there - 'course, might be
because I live out in the middle of nowhere (LOL!) but why are we, as the
GSDCA, NOT doing more 'public' educating of the public?

Gail Bauman
Liebchen German Shepherds
Home of 2008 SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, OFA EX
www.liebchenkennels.com
WE HAVE HAYLEE PUPPIES!!