[ SHOWGSD-L ] DOUBLE YaaaaaaY!

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(List)>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:46:28 -0800

Another MAJOR   "YAAAAAAY "   today!!!!
Linda Kury,  Deb Kaser and myself now own  CHAMPION MAR HAVEN'S ROSSI
v.MARINER!!!
He was B.O.B. today and finished with yet another major!!
He is the sixth Champion sired by our BOOKER!!!
ROSSI is double BOSS as he is out of Debbie's MARINER'S DIVA D'ARTE....Deb's
BOSS daughter.
Linda Kury did ALL the work getting ROSSI conditioned, trained and shown....a
GREAT Co Owner!!!
I missed seeing him finish his Championship as I stayed home this
weekend.......my big regret for
missing it........ but he's finished and "I'm good with that"...........<G>

Meantime......again today....BOOKER son Champion Lincolnwood's Gunner v Foxlake
bred & owned
 by Karl and Betty Radzevich and Erika and Mac McCormick was B.O.B. again today.
Sorry,  but ...............YAAAAAAAAY again......<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com