[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DOUBLE HANDLERS

  • From: "Bob Van Winkle" <rmvw1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 23:34:17 GMT

The Germans have it right.  They have a ring outside the ring JUST for d=
ouble handlers.
 IT IS ABOUT THE DOGS PEOPLE.
 All this cow-towing to the AKC.  BAH HUMBUG! =

 I have been hearing this same argument for almost 40 years.  The AKC is=
 interested in one thing only, MONEY. =

And that is why they have put up with German Shepherd people for as long=
 as I have been involved.
For example; the Fitchburg shows. No other breed came close to even half=
 the entry of Shepherds.  I was surprised at our entry, compared to othe=
r breeds.
 As a judge I frankly don't care if people stand on their heads outside =
the ring. As long as I see the dogs on a loose lead when I ask for one. =
Doubler's can knock your selves out frankly.
My responsibility is inside the ring. If the AKC wants the outside of th=
e ring policed, then that is their responsibility.
Regards,
Robert Van Winkle
VANDERWERTH
  =

Boost your productivity with new office software. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3mEaukM382wxxFLjwRcNL0=
ymwgXniIktQ2iuGVwx17JpNE4m/