[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DON'T THINK IT COULD EVER HAPPEN TO YOU?

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

Years back our 2 GSD's and Rottie were faced with a total stranger in the
house,
stranger was at wrong house for the garage sale.  I was not home, but hubby
was.  The dogs circled the stranger until he let himself back out of our house.

He made no threatening moves, I was not there to show off for, and the guy
turned white when he realized he was surrounded by these 3.
sheila