[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DON'T MESS WITH MY WIFE

  • From: Werner Sommers <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:12:21 -0700 (PDT)

WoW,

       Steve I am very sorry that some one would do this, I do hope it will
never happen again.

        You can find very bad people in our sport. A club that I was a member
of had 14 of
the worst that could ever be.

         They did have 12 good people also.

         The best to you and Christine

Werner
http://imagegermanshepherds.com/
 BISS Am/Can CH. Scher-Lo's Mr Karizma HIC.OFA h&e
Am.CH. Hadori's Samantha OFA h&e
B.O.F CH. Pointed, Lorien's Play By Play OFA h&e

vi= sit us at www.hickoryhillgsd.com
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.