[ SHOWGSD-L ] DOMINIC YANNI - RIP

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 09:23:09 -0400

I was very saddened to hear of Dominicâ??s passing.  Dominic was a generous man
â?? generous with his beautiful Champion dog, Apollo.  If you wanted to breed
your girl to Apollo, he let you take Apollo home !  I understand both Apollo
and Apolloâ??s father are looking for new homes.  I personally do not know
anything else about Dominicâ??s passing, and I guess neither does anyone else,
since I havenâ??t read anything on this list.  Rest In Peace, Dominic.
Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com

any post.