[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DOGGIE ODOR!

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:09:21 -0700

unless you bath them daily, dogs give off odors.. just like humans..
NO ONE is going to convince me that having 18 dogs in the house doesn't
smell..
and especially with old dogs that tend to dribble a little, drool a little..
it all adds up and I don't see anyone bathing their 18 dogs everyday!

It's like smoking.. people that smoke don't think their homes smell of old
stale smoke.. but they sure do!! You can use deodorizers, but they just
cover the smell up.. it impermeates everything!
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/rosie.htm -UPDATED!!!
New litter born august 12/05!!
PICTURES ADDED!!!   9/11/05