[ SHOWGSD-L ] DO NOT LET THIS PERSON HAVE ONE OF YOUR DOGS!!!!!!!

  • From: Gail Caldwell <angelrungsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 01:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi listers,
A couple of week ago I posted that I placed one of my
bitches in a great home. NOT!! I just got word today
that a man who answered an add for a free dog got in
touch with  Tessa's breeder to find out her history.
Turns out she is at the vet on IVs. When he went to
see her she was skin and bones. THANK GOD he took her
anyways and cared enough to take her to the vet. I
don't even know if she is going to make it. Can't call
until tomorrow. Just got off work. I am sick at heart.
This is a bitch that loves everybody and everything.
Not a mean bone in her body. When my roommate and I
took her up there, neither one of us got any weird
vibs. This persons name is Kathleen or Katie Spriggs.
Her email name is JKA Arabians. She was told expressly
that if she could no longer keep Tessa for ANY REASON
just  call us and we would come and get her.
And I have been emailing her and "Tessa is doing
great". Not my definition of great! This person lives
in Nevada and is planning to move to I think
Washington state or my roommate thinks to Idaho. So
anyone in the Pacific Northwest beware! Please cross
post to any other list you may be on. She also has a
year old border collie so if you know any border
collie breeders please let them know.
Thanks so much!
Gail

Gail Caldwell