[ SHOWGSD-L ] DNL list

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:15:53 EDT

It seems clear to me, that we need to establish a DNL list, so that we can
use it when filtering the posts on the List. This would be a list of those who
someone Does Not Love another. In that way, we won't have to consider what is
 said so carefully and just give it a DNL rating.  Also, anyone so listed
could deny it, and be removed from the list with but a deniel.

My first thoughts are as follows:

Helen Franklyn DNL Lee Brown, Joan Fox or Linda Bankhead

Lee Brown DNL Helen Franklyn

Kathaleen Strong DNL Kris Frasano

Kris Fransano DNL Kathaleen Strong

Lew Bunch DNL Margery Golant

Gerald Szymczak DNL Margery Golant

Linda Bankhead DNL Helen Franklyn

Margery Golant DNL Lew Bunch

Joan Fox DNL Gerald Szymczak

I know there are others, and maybe you could all offer your  suggestions.
While this is not the only way to judge what someone says, it  might help to
understand and limit the anger and hostility.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/