[ SHOWGSD-L ] DNL and DL

  • From: Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (the list)
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:49:26 +0000

I learned today at some local shows that Evan has recommended a DNL list.
(does not love).  I thought it would also be fun to start a DL list.  Talk
about starting rumors!  LOL. LOL.
Through the years I have seen many enemies created over a dog show.  It can be
over "you did not clap for my dog."

I have also witnessed enemies becoming friends over time, rare but it does
happen.

Our van was stolen at a National with dogs in it.   The "enemy" was the first
person to join in trying to find the dogs. They gave 200 percent and that
person became a friend for life because their actions showed what kind of a
person they really were.

 Likewise, I have seen great friendships ruined over a dog show or decision.
This one is always sad- many times both parties are wrong and right; but they
can't come to middle ground.

We can all agree that we love this breed.  That is a great place to start.
Lindab