[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DM...awful thing

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:32:51 -0400 (EDT)

How do we know those dogs were the ACTUAL dogs tested?  Remember, a while ago
it was brought up that the "honor" system was being used for the actual
swabbing? No witness or vet involved verifying chips or tats?   And, some
questioned how one would truly know if that dog was swabbed or not?  Well,
perhaps, these are those cases?

The best thing to do is do the test, keep the records, and necropsy the dogs.

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd