[ SHOWGSD-L ] DM info

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440" for DMARC)
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 13:28:29 -0500

The last time I was having chemo I had a terrible time, stopped breathing
twice, couldn't move one time, and a bunch of other stuff.

The doctor finally listened to me, reviewed the chart and said, "If you had
taken your chemo today, it would have killed you. Evidently you are one of
those people who are missing an enzyme and this treatment is deadly for them."

When I asked if they didn't have a test for that, he told me only on the
autopsy. I decided not to wait, and stopped the chemo.

Maybe the DM test is the same thing.

Evan L. Ginsburg
http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
German Shepherd Youth Recognition Fund