[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DM Testing

  • From: "Paris-Smith_k9s" <paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 11:18:03 -0700

I see now where it says that thank you. I stand corrected. That concerns me
now too. Only difference then is the vet putting themselves on the line
saying yes I certify this is the dog stated above to the best of their
knowledge.  You would think they would want it required. That to me is very
disturbing now knowing this.
Tammy