[ SHOWGSD-L ] DM Research raffle

  • From: "Marie Hicks" <hightor@xxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:33:52 -0700

Hi folks hope you have been sending in your donation for raffle tickets for
this Research Fund.  This is a legitimate thing and all the proceeds will be
given to the PC's Charitable Foundation who in turn will not just meet but
double the  funds collected. Linda Butler consulted Evan on how to set up
the bank account and I believe Ginnie Altman has also helped Linda with
this.  DM is a disease that a lot of GSD breeders have encountered and we
should all be supporting this research.  Linda is to be commended for taking
on this resposibility.  I happen to know she has a daughter's pending
wedding and all that entails to keep her busy; yet she is taking the time to
do this.  If you have forgotten how much the tickets are and what you can
win or need other details contact Linda directly at LinRonsknl@xxxxxxxx  To
those who have already sent or notified Linda that your check is in the mail
I know she is very grateful.  This is a big list and the donations should
not only reflect the size of the membership but also the love we have for
"fur" kids.
Evan and Ginnie have I gotten everything right?

Marie K. Hicks
Hightor German shepherds
Acton, CA
www.geocities.com/hightorgsd