[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DM Hell!!!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wymargsd2@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 13:30:45 -0500

Evan your words helped a lot, I appreciate hearing about Ben, I remember that
dog well :)
pet homes I have been through this DM before one female I didn't know what it
was I thought it was a nerve injury from Schutzhund, in hindsight I think it
was  DM my KC same thing no diagnosis other than Spondylosis but I think that's
what it was.</span>
that for sure and a tested male</span>

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail