[ SHOWGSD-L ] DM Flash Test Available again

  • From: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 18:23:14 EDT

Dr Clemmons' lab is  open again and you can now have your flash test done.
We are encouraging this  test as part of the genetic study that Dr Clemmons
is doing for the GSDCA to  determine the frequency of the marker in the
general population of GSD and to  provide additional information about the
differences between the Flash test and  the test being done at the U of
Missouri.
The link is below   all of the information is on the website and the web
address is  below
Dr Clemmons note:   Yes, we are accepting samples again  There first
results should be arriving  back to people around the beginning of June. The
submission forms and the costs  are on the web site starting at
_http://neuro.vetmed.ufl.edu/dm_flash_test_web/index.html_
(http://neuro.vetmed.ufl.edu/dm_flash_test_web/index.html)   so they can get
the information about how to send
the samples and payment from  there.