[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DISTOS

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:04:49 -0500

YeeeHa!  This condition has been prevalent in CATS seemingly forever but
due to its common nature it hasn't been given the attention the HORSE/DOG
phase!     I've lived with all kinds of critters & how about PIGS, now there
is
a smarty kind too.   I was sure even my first GSD could read my mind tho.
She was awesome and lived to be 15 yrs. (Ann Mesdag's line & a sable too)
I feel the real reason we need to double our GSDs more than other breeds is
because their brains are always working and they get bored too easily with a
mundane thing like being in the show ring.  Oh how I dearly loved the show
ring, but then, I'm not a GSD --- TNX for sharing Peggy.       Norma