[ SHOWGSD-L ] DIME A DAY CHALLENGE Reminder #5

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 11:25:33 EST

Okay a new day - 5th Reminder for our National LHSH DIME A DAY  CHALLENGE is
also my final reminder for the event.  To all of the Pity  Party individuals
and to all the National attendees, please read my post ONE  MORE TIME.  Since
this is my 5th reminder; everyone should know the details  on the DIME A DAY
CHALLENGE (if not ask me). Here are a few "facts":
1. the need grows more serious as each day passes
2. each of us love this breed
3. there are approximately 1100 members on this list; many may lurk but
still read the posts
4. I will go out on a limb and say that each of us in the past 137 days  have
put out money for a dog related item/service that was not essential  to our
dog's existence
5. I will go further on my limb and say that item/service cost at least
$13.70
6. If I asked each member personally for $13.70 to help a severely abused  or
starving GSD each of us would give it willingly; consider this a PERSONAL
call!
7. PLEASE take this OPPORTUNITY to step up and know that you PERSONALLY
helped a GSD in need
8. Take a moment to realize what will happen if each of us stepped up like
that and sent $13.70 x 1100 members = $15,000
9. LHSH DIME A DAY CHALLENGE would be able to ease the pain; feed the
hungry; give a warm bed; and a life of love to so many GSDs - you don't need
details here - you have already heard and read about them
10. It can ONLY HAPPEN if EACH of us unite together in giving our $13.70 to
the DIME A DAY CHALLENGE.
WILL YOU STEP UP? Won't you look into the eyes of your GSD and tell  him/her
I WILL for YOU!

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC;
Ropaja's Viva  L'Endimanche OFA. Our future: Ropaja's Je Suis Gabrielle;
Ropaja's Je  Suis Fleur De Lis.
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)