[ SHOWGSD-L ] DEFINITION OF ELITIST....

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 23:02:26 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/2006 6:11:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx writes:
Here  is the Webster definition of "Elitist"  .....

Let's all lighten up.  I think the word was just used  wrongly.

The way I took it to mean was that we are all proud of our own world.   The
phrase I always liked was egocentrics.

Those who have dedicated themselves to Whites are proud of their world, and
stay so, even while a number of people look down at them.  I find them to  be
good individuals with dreams.  They do so while knowing there will  always be
some GSD breeders who will think less of them. That is a strong  ego.

I respect those who love their dogs, the color of the person or the dog
makes little difference to me. We who are allowed to share their world, the
world
of dogs are elite, and proud of it.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together