[ SHOWGSD-L ] DEC 8th - STILL #3 and holding...WEEPING WILLOW needs your VOTES

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 11:39:06 -0500 (EST)

ONLY 11 days left!!!...........Let's not let the energy we  have already
spent go to waste!

We are running a good race....there is ONLY 11 DAYS left to the
FINISHLINE...DON'T GIVE UP NOW!

EACH OF YOU ARE THE VITAL RELAY MEMBER OF THE  WINNING TEAM!...VOTE!  VOTE!
 VOTE!

A CHANCE for Weeping Willow 2nd  Chance German Shepherd Sanctuary to win up
to $10,000 to provide for the  wonderful senior GSDs who were not as
fortunate to have the love and  care that we give our own!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS/CO-WORKERS....talk/walk them through the instructions;
Take their keyboard and do it yourself!!!!

      In case you have misplaced the  link..or for your friends/first time
voters...here is the  link:    CLICK HERE:
_http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge _
(http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge)     For your
convenience or  for first time
voters...    Rescue Name: Weeping  Willow 2nd Chance German Shepherd  Sanctuary

State:  OH    OR you can just type in â??Weeping Willowâ?? and  then OH in the
state box and click SEARCH and it will find it for  you...     Then click
VOTE...    When the screen comes up to confirm your vote  showing a picture of
some animal; just type in what you see in its  simplest form (i.e
cat-lion-owl-skunk-goat)      Then another screen will come up showing you the
rankings Nationwide and right below it, will be the rankings for the state  of
Ohio...and we are hoping to see Weeping Willow move from 3rd to 2nd  VERY
SOON....and as they say...vote and vote  often...       Let us know if you have
any questions or  problems...voting.....TELL YOUR FRIENDS...GET AS MANY
PEOPLE TO VOTE AS  YOU POSSIBLY GET....EVERY VOTE COUNTS....      You can  vote
from any computer or internet deviceâ?¦AND if you clean your cookies  out and
shut down/restart â?¦you can vote again and again on the same device  in same
dayâ?¦

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds:Member-GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - Best In Show
AKC JAM/AOE/ BISS  CH Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS AKC CH
Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu  OFA HIC; Our future: Multi BOB & GRP W AKC CH.
Ropaja's
Je Suis  Fleur De Lis; Multi-BOB & GRP W AKC CH Ropaja's Je Suis  Gabrielle.