[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DEAR PAUL, VOTE NO

  • From: "Pam Swan" <pamswan02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <DBEMONT2000@xxxxxxx>, <acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:00:56 -0700

This should have gone out to all board members who voted Yes. We depend on
you to correct this problem. I truly believe you have the courage to do
this. I believed in you when I took my shepherds to be judge by you and I
voted to have you put into office. Please don't do this grave mistake again.
It will not help our club and will be a huge mistake to vote for Hunte
again.  Mistakes can be made by anyone but this is a real big mistake. It
can't be tolerated.
Pam Swanson
Chantilly Shepherds
Scottsdale, Az