[ SHOWGSD-L ] DA VINCI &JOELLE BRAGS

  • From: Tiffany Bartley <gsdjoelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:08:07 -0800 (PST)

well we just got back from cleveland and we went winners dog the first 3 days
to finish our alvin son  da vinci's championship,our da vinci is co-owned by
marti bell and i think this is her first champion so we are very excited for
her.da vinci is ofa'd h&e we would like to thank don smith for adding to da
vinci championship  he judged the first day he also gave him a 5 pt major
reserve at the michigan specialites.also our alvin daughter puppy went winners
bitch 2 days out of the 4 from the 9to12 puppy classes,she is going to be a fun
one she is co-bred by lou grande,we also went winners bitch under don smith
with snickers the best puppy from the national under joan fox ,she is bred by
ann scultz,oh yes and alvin son ch coda's miracle in the making went best of
breed under don smith we had a great weekend,ALSO JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT YOU
NEVER KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN AT ALLBREEDS BUT THE GOOD DOGS DO GO UP ALSO .
      tiffany and joann
      joelle kennels
    www.joellegermanshpeherds.com