[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cute - to God from dog

  • From: Bpaul98@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:40:09 EDT

DON'T MISS THE PUNCH LINE AT  THE END!!
Even if you don't  have a dog, you gotta love this one.

TO: GOD:

FROM: THE DOG

Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell  one
another?

Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch?  Or is it still
the same old story?

Dear God: Why are there cars named  after the jaguar, the cougar, the
mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the  rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog?
How
often do you see a cougar riding  around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be
so
hard to rename the "Chrysler  Eagle" the " Chrysler Beagle"?

Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in  the forest and no human hears him,
is he still a bad dog?

Dear God: We  dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals,
whistles, horns,  clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields,
and Frisbee flight  paths. What do humans understand?

Dear God: More meatballs, less  spaghetti, please.

Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are,  will I have to
apologize?

Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some  of the things I must remember
to be a good dog.

1 . I will not eat the  cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it
up.

2 I will not  roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like
the way they  smell.

3. The Litter Box is not a cookie jar.

4. The sofa is not  a 'face towel'.

5. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the  toilet.

7. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way  of saying
"hello".

8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when  I'm under the coffee
table  .

9. I must shake  the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not
after.

10. I  will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.

11. I will  not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch.

12. The cat  is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that
noise, it's  usually not a good thing.

P.S. Dear God: When I  get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?
http://www.aol.com.