[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cute story

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 00:10:45 -0500

One of my obedience students has a 6mos old miniature poodle.? She also has a
Macaw.? The bird is not caged and wanders around the apartment.? The bird
recently became very agitated for about a week or so.? Then she got really
calm.? My student had the bird at her mother's house on Sunday and her Mom
commented on how calm she's become, thinking she may be getting sick.? They put
her in the living room where they could keep an eye on her.? Turns out she's
not sick at all.? As they watched her, she quietly called the puppy over to
her.? The puppy stands as close as she can to the perch with her front feet on
the base.? The bird?coos at her and promptly regurgitates her food?for the
puppy.? The bird has a baby!? LOL!
I have no clue how to train a bird so she's on her own getting that behavior to
stop, LOL!

Laura Thomas
http://webmail.aol.com